August 25th, 2004
|roommates4eva||02:36 pm - Deep Thoughts|
No one has posted in here in forever, so I've decided to post:
My Top Five List of Animated Characters I'm Attracted To:
1. Peter Pan - from Peter Pan, but not from Return to Neverland
2. Poison Ivy- Batman the Animated Series
3. Tarzan - Tarzan (obviously)
4. Demetri - Anastasia
5. Trent- Daria
However, if it weren't for a deep, emotional attachment to Peter Pan, I think Poison Ivy might push her way to number one.
My Top Five
1) Spike Speigel - Cowboy Bebop (my cartoon crush)
2) Ariel - The Little Mermaid (HOT DAMN!)
3) Alice - Alice In Wonderland
4) Cuzco - The Emporers New Groove
5) Dory - Finding Nemo ( my friend looks just like her)
i'd do him hard. fer realz.
Kuzco is a good one. Scrawny and nerdy, yet still very appealing.
|Date:||August 25th, 2004 12:05 pm (UTC)|| |
1. Jessica Rabbit (I like 'em round an' big)
2. Trance from Gen 13 (It's technically just a comic book but they did have a movie at one point... of course he wasn't in it...)
3. Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty (one of the only disney princes who actually had some lines)
4. Maleficent (hmm.. she should probably be number 1)
5. trent from daria (hate to be unoriginal, but he had it going on)
Maleficent is a nice choice. As far as that goes, my list would also include Scar from The Lion King, but that's neither here nor there, as he's a lion. That would just be crossing into furry territory.
1. Spike Spiegel (my cartoon idol)
2. Homsar (you shank my jenga ship)
3. Misato (from Evangelion)
4. Peter Griffen (my other idol)
5. Spider-man (because he's friggen awesome)
i like all of yrs. o.o <3
2.Holli Would- from cool world
3.Miko Mido from LA Blue Girl
4.Cruella Deville- there something about a wizened ,powerful, cruel
women that turns me on.
pickup upline,"I got some puppies in my trunk"
5.Megumi Takani- from Samurai X
Miko Mido!? Are you into tentacle rape!?